Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Late Night Updates

It's very late so I will keep it short and sweet tonight. We had a great sports experience tonight watching my son's baseball game. All of the kids played and they still won! I emailed a member of the board of directors for our local soccer association about yesterday's experience. And now it is out of my hands. I vow to let it be.
As for me and my garden, well every day that my husband is home to work on it we get bad weather! For two weeks this has been a problem, but I am not giving up. About a fourth of the garden is ready for planting and hopefully the rest will be finished this week. Pictures will be posted when it's finished!
The t-shirt bag that I was going to make over the weekend? My daughter and I are going to make one or more tomorrow and we will definately post pics, good or bad. Haha.
Our recycling is right on track! In fact, my husband is struggling to keep up with all of the bags of sorted recyclables that we keep piling by the door for him to take to the dump. On the other hand, he doesn't have nearly as much nasty garbage to take!
Hope everyone has a great night and I will be back earlier tomorrow night. Sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment