Friday, April 13, 2012

Mama Wants to Party

 Mama Making Changes is joining the Ultimate Blog Party 2012. I started this blog to share with others the easy and not so easy changes we are making in our home to become more green, live more sustainably, be more eco-friendly. I wanted accountability for my own promises to change and I wanted to inspire others to make changes, too. My blog is so new and already I have had nearly 1000 page views, a threshold I hope to cross this week. That number means I am reaching others and they want to hear what I have to say. I eagerly go to my computer each evening to share the new things I've learned, tried, read about, planned.
I hope the Blog Party can help me reach more fans of green living and help me find more blogs that share my interests. Check out all the blogs on www.5minutesformom.com and share the ones you like.

13 comments:

  1. Stopping by from UBP. I'm a brand new blogger, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    I'm stopping by from Eco-Crazy Mom for the Ultimate Blog Party! I'd love for you to stop by my blog to say hello, and feel free to join our Green Moms Network Facebook group to connect with other green bloggers, get support & learn about upcoming green blogger events. I think your blog is off to a great start, I look forward to reading more!

    Smiles,
    Terri

    FB Group:http://www.facebook.com/groups/195245113894047/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! I will definately check it out!

      Delete
  3. Hello, stopping by from the party! I love what your blog stands for...I'm very interested in natural living!! :)

    Looking forward to reading more! It's nice to "meet" you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping from the UBP! What a wonderful mission for a blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swinging over from the UBP. Can't wait to read more of you blog it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the UBP! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay UBP! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new blogger too. Awesome job with your content - makes me want to have a garden! I hope you reached your goal this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you at the UBP12 party last night! Couldn't wait to check out your blog. Lots of great stuff and congratulations on your success :)

    Kim
    http://kimperfection.com
    http://sevenmillers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping over from UBP. Glad I made it & met you. Look forward to getting to know you better. Love the worms in your last post:-)

    Stop by when you get a chance

    http://www.HowToHomeschoolMyChild.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to partying with you! Am all excited!! Visiting from UBP.

    ReplyDelete