Monday, May 7, 2012

I Love Spring

This is a pic of the giant oleander by the back gate in my yard. I really love how pretty these plants are, even when not in bloom. But in Spring they are just spectacular. Just one of the many things I love about Spring.



I also am super excited about all of the blooms and baby tomatoes on my tomato plants! I am going to have so many tomatoes and I can hardly wait! We've gotten a couple already, but as you can see below, we will soon have lots more!

With Spring, comes warm weather, too. Some days here in South Carolina have been over 90 degrees already! And what's a great way to cool off? Ice cream, of course! Here are a few photos of the kids when we went out for ice cream yesterday. You can see they were happy to be there!




Hope you too are having a wonderful spring! What are your favorite things about this time of year?

By the way, while you're here, don't forget to enter Great Tomato Paypal Cash Giveaway on the What's In a Tomato post. Click here to go straight to the post. After you enter to win, feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter so your friends can enter, too!




3 comments:

  1. This time of year love the weather, and planting everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This weather could last all year and get no complaints from this mama!

      Delete
  2. Whew! 90 degrees already? We rarely see 90 degrees, but I'm going to visit San Antonio soon and I hear they are in the 90's now. Yikes! I love this time of year because I can start my garden.

    ReplyDelete