Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge: Day 50

Today's Challenge: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?






Going Green with the GrizlsIf I won the lottery (which would be a miracle since I don't usually play the lottery) I know exactly what I would do with it. I would find a very large, mostly wooded piece of land to homestead. I would want hundreds of acres and I would offer to let my parents and my husband's parents live on the same land if they wanted. If they did not, I would make sure they had a mortgage-free home. I would build a home on our land just sufficient for my family and equip it to live off the grid comfortably. I would have a subterranean emergency shelter, well equipped, just in case. I would also hand select a few people for their skills to live on the land with us in exchange for their help. Any money that's left would be kept for taxes or emergencies. And I would do all of this as quietly as possible, so that nobody knows we won.

Believe me, I've thought this one through a million times! Hasn't everyone? What do you think you would do with the money if you won the lottery?

No comments:

Post a Comment