Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Excercise Challenge


EricksonandCo.com is hosting a Summer Excersise Challenge! I am intrigued, but I'm not sure if I can do quite as much as this asks for. I am thinking I can change it up a bit to allow for my bad ankle because I can't run. I'm going to sleep on it, but check it out and see what you think! Maybe you would like to join and get in a little better shape this summer. Here is the schedule for the first two weeks so you can see what you think. For more details or to join, go to: http://ericksonandco.com/2012/07/exercise-challenge/#comment-142
Week 1:
(You can always change the days up – For example, if you need Wednesday as your rest day instead of Saturday/Sunday. And adjust as needed; Can’t run 1 mile? Start at half a mile! Hate running? Ride your bike instead (or walk or swim)!
Day 1: Run 1 mile and post time (no judging!!) We need a base time to see if we are improving, stretch at least once
Day 2: Yoga or Pilates (or your favorite exercise video) (Comment saying what you did)
Day 3: Run half mile as fast as can and post time, Stretch at least once
Day 4: Pilates or Yoga (or your favorite exercise video)
Day 5: Run 1 mile and post time, stretch at least once
Day 6: stretch
Day 7: stretch
Week 2:
Day 1: Run 1.25 miles (and post time), stretch at least once
Day 2: Yoga or Pilates
Day 3: Run .75 miles as fast as can (and post time), don’t forget to stretch
Day 4: Yoga or Pilates
Day 5: Run 1.25 miles (post time), stretch!
Day 6: Stretch!
Day 7: Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment