Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"20 Best Companies"

I posted late last night from my phone about the ten worst companies according to the Better World Shopping Guide. I am currently doing a little research into the what and why of a few of those companies and plan to share what I find. That info will be coming soon! In the meantime, I'd like to share with you the twenty best according to the same source. For more info, or to get your own guide, visit betterworldshopper.org. Following is the chart of the top 20 companies that is found on their site: 


How many of these companies' products do you already purchase? Are there any that you will look for now that you have seen this list? Are there any surprises? If you haven't already seen it, click here to check out last night's post about the ten worst companies to buy from and let me know if any of those are a surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment