Monday, December 3, 2012

January No Spend Challenge


No Spend Month Blog Badge
Mama Making Changes has joined Growing Slower's January No Spend Challenge. 

What a perfect time to seriously monitor spending and challenge myself to be more frugal! 
Being frugal is a big part of being green and it's an area in which I still have a long way to go. I will be posting my plan for the month at the beginning of January and updating you on my progress, challenges, successes, and failures throughout the month. 



Click the button above, which is also in the right sidebar, or click the link above to find out more and/or join the challenge. Let's make frugality a New Year's Resolution!


1 comment:

  1. I am doing this too! Looking forward to seeing how everyone else does and getting tips and tricks!

    ReplyDelete