Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nearly A New Year!

Due to the Christmas festivities, I haven't been around much lately. But I'm back and I'm ready to make Mama Making Changes better than ever for you in 2013! I have plans to improve the overall site, in addition to my New Year's Resolution: to post relevant material more often.  

To help me learn more about you, my audience, my readers, my friends...and thus improve your experience on Mama Making Changes...won't you please take just a moment to complete a four-question survey?

The survey can be found in the sidebar at right, or by clicking the link below: 


Click here to take survey


Thanks so much for your support in 2012. I hope we get to know each other better in 2013. Have a safe and happy New Year's holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment