Sunday, December 9, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Days 7 - 9

I apologize for missing a few days. I was out of town for the weekend and didn't have the access or the time to post anything. I'm catching up in this post!

December 7 prompt: Flashback 
Oldie but goodie! I love the abominable snowman!


December 8 prompt: Green
These are new to my tree this year.
Green glitter and green sequins!


December 9 prompt: Yummy

My daughter's birthday cake. It's PinaColada Cake. Chunks of banana
and pineapple baked into it and the icing topped with toasted
coconut and strawberries. That was definitely yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, what a yummy cake. I wish bakeshops here are offering PinaColada cake. I'd definitely buy some. I find the abomninable snowman so endearing, lol.

    i also missed a couple of days but i'm still loving this challenge.

    have a great week, Laura. Thanks for the visits!

    ReplyDelete