Friday, June 21, 2013

A La Mode

I read a tremendous amount of information each week. I love to read and mostly non-fiction. I read magazines, online news articles and blog posts, books about green living, natural remedies, farming and real food...you get my drift.  

So the end result is that I come across tons of interesting tidbits, fresh ideas, the occassional must share article, and some cool new artists and writers. Sometimes what I come across isn't new - just new to me. 

I've decided to share my faves of the moment with you. Every Monday I'l be posting them for you on Monday A La Mode. So check in on Mondays and maybe you'll find something that's new to you too! Subscribe by email in the right sidebar to have all new posts on MMC sent straight to your inbox. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!


No comments:

Post a Comment