Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankvember: Days Six and Seven

The Vagabond Studio

As part of the Thankvember Blog Hop, hosted by The Vagabond Studio and Chantilly Songs, I have pledged to post something for which I am thankful each day this month. I missed yesterday so today I am listing two things for which I am thankful.

Day Six: I am thankful for my sister-in-law and her family who found us after an absence of nearly thirty years. They are loving and supportive and are so happy to be a part of our family and we are so happy to have them in our lives.

Day Seven: I am thankful for being able to take my daughter to see some of her favorite country music artists tonight and for the people (see day six!) who made it happen. She is so excited and it gives me so much joy to see.

What can you name that you are thankful for today?

Feel free to share your thoughts and the things for which you are thankful in the comments at the bottom of this post. Or click on the Thankvember 2013 tab at the top of the page to see a list of days that are actually links and will take you to the post for that day. Come back daily to be reminded of the many things we often take for granted or view them one after another in a single day. This is a blog hop! Each of the blogs below is participating and I would love it if my readers would visit some or all of them to see their Thankvember posts and show them a little love!


No comments:

Post a Comment