- What one thing stands in your way the most when it comes to buying local?
- What items can you just not find that are both local and organic?
- Do you shop at Wal-Mart? If yes, do you feel guilty about it?
- Do you do everything you can to reduce the amount of power you use at home?
- Do you have solar power? If not, what stands in the way?
- Does your entire household agree with all of your green strategies?
- How much does societal expectation limit what you are willing to do to "go green".
- How many cars are in your driveway? Have you considered sharing one?
These are not trick questions. These are things that I have found myself considering or discussing with others often. I really would like the comments to become a running discussion on this post. Who's first?