Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge: Day 37

Today's Challenge: What is something you would attempt if you knew you couldn't fail?

Ooh I know! I know! Pick me! Oh yeah...I'm the only one here...heehee...

Going Green with the Grizls
For so long now I have wanted to open my own business. I have had some great ideas, including a fine consignment shop for teens and young adults, a pet daycare, a green grocer, and a green home building and decorating firm (my husband was until recently and most of his family still are in construction). The pet daycare is already taken in our town now, although I think mine would be better, but I would enjoy any of these businesses. Having my own business would make home-schooling easier and give me more flexibility in the hours I work. I would especially love it if my husband and I could run a business together and both leave our regular jobs. I have a ton of bookkeeping experience and I am such the people-person, while he is the hard working quiet type. I think we could accomplish amazing things working together!

What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment