Friday, March 29, 2013

From A to Z in April

The A to Z Blog Challenge is almost upon us! I've been working on a list of topics, one for each letter, and I almost have all of them. Did you sign up for the challenge? For more info click here! The Challenge starts April 1, so come back soon to see the topic I chose that starts with the letter A! 

In the meantime, what do you think of the bill that just passed that some are calling the Monsanto Protection Act? I could go on for hours about all of the reasons I dislike Monsanto...

Have you planted your garden yet? Mine is tilled but not planted. I feel like I am lagging behind, but maybe this weekend I will get it done. I'm soooo ready for some fresh-from-the-garden tomatoes!

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and I'll see you Monday for Day One of the A to Z Challenge!

1 comment: