Monday, January 21, 2013

Organic Living Conference

I was so excited to learn today that the 2013 SCOOL (South Carolina Organization for Organic Living) Conference is going to be in Columbia, only an hour from our house! I hurried to the website and began to look at the offerings. I got even more excited when I discovered that they are offering classes for Middle School students! My daughter can take four classes for a grand total of only $20! Classes for her age will include: 

  • The Dirt on Dirt
  • Raised Bed Gardening
  • Making Environmentally Friendly Hand Sanitizer and Sunscreen
  • Turning Your Hobby Into a Business
She's now as excited as me! Only problem now is to decide which classes I want to take! 

The conference is on March 2, 2013, but registration is open now. Adult registration is $60 and middle or high school students can register for only $20. There is also an early bird discount if you register quickly. If you're in South Carolina, click here to head over to the website to check it out and get registered. 


1 comment: