The ultimate complement for me as a blogger is one received from my peers. It means so much to me when a fellow blogger tells me my site looks great or that she especially enjoyed a particular post. Likewise, to be nominated for any blogger award by one of these ladies is always special. I started blogging in 2012 and in the same year was nominated for several of these awards, which are a great way for bloggers to recognize and support other blogs they enjoy. Thanks so much!
This month I am honored to have been nominated for the
Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks so much to The Heart & Art for the nomination and for the support! Just click here to visit her creative blog about being a crafty mama!
As a nominee, I now get to nominate 15 blogs that I've recently discovered and enjoyed. Please visit some or all of them and you'll see why I picked them! I also get to share some things about myself. Here goes:
15 Bloggers I’ve Recently Discovered
7 Things I'd Like Them To Know About Me
- I started blogging in March 2012.
- I try to live by the motto: "God first, family second, work third".
- I am a homeschooling single mom with a full time job outside the home in addition to my blog, so I stay busy.
- I nearly always wear a smile. Life's too short to frown!
- I am extremely tender-hearted, but often have trouble showing that side of myself to others. Defense mechanism maybe? I don't know...
- My nieces and nephews call me Aunt LaLa...and I love it!
- I'm a "Carolina Girl" through and through. I have a long list of places I want to see someday, but I'm not sure I could ever make a permanent move outside of South Carolina. There's so much to love about this place!
If you made the list, congratulations! Here's what you do now: