Monday, April 16, 2012

Reminders

Tonight is the Ultimate Blog Party 2012 Twitter Party so I am a little preoccupied. Please forgive me for not posting earlier in the night. 
I do want to remind everyone that Earth Day is this weekend. The new Disney movie, Chimpanzee, launches Friday and we are planning to see it Sunday. My daughter is home schooled and we are studying ecology in science right now. The timing is perfect. Our agenda for science on Friday is to plan an earth day event for our family so I can't tell you what else we will be doing for Earth Day until then. What do you have planned?
If you are in the Florence SC area, remember the Downtown Farmers Market is making its debut on Wednesday of this week. I found out I have to work Wednesday till 8 pm so I will miss it. Big frowny face! I had really looked forward to going and my daughter and I were going to make it a field trip. We've been studying nutrition in Health. I really wanted to shop too. Glad this is a weekly event so I can go next week! Anyone want to join me?
I hope everyone has a great night. I promise a better post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment