Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge: Day 17

Today's Challenge: Tell 3 thing that you love about your personality.


Going Green with the Grizls

  1. I am very outgoing. You know that saying "never met a stranger"? That's me. I love talking to people and meeting people and socializing. 
  2. I am very loyal. I am loyal to a fault sometimes, actually. I am fiercely loyal to my husband and kids, but I am also loyal to my job and to anyone I call a friend. No backstabbing here.
  3. I can be oh-so-tenderhearted, but when the going gets tough, I stand up and fight. I will do what I have to do when it comes down to it. When things don't go well, I consider it a challenge to which I must rise. 
Tell me something you love about your own personality! I wanna know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment