Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Inspired

Typically, on Wednesdays, I tell you all about my day in pictures. Well, too much of the same thing makes Jack a dull boy, so I thought I would offer a little something different today. Instead of telling you what we did today, I've scoured Google for some great quotes and pictures to inspire you. These are really random, but I hope you enjoy them all and that at least one will connect with you personally.











If you liked this post and others on Mama Making Changes, please clickhere to go to Circle of Moms and vote for me as one of the top eco-friendly mom blogs. Just click here, then click the thumb to vote. You can come back to vote every 24 hours. Thanks for the support!


1 comment:

  1. Love the "Make Love Not Carbon" Bag! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete