My goals for this month are pretty simple, actually.
- I want to make sure to set aside some quality time with my children each day now that school is out and they have so much free time. They don't always understand that my free time is more limited than theirs. I want to make sure they feel like they are a priority for me every day.
- I want to keep up with my garden, which is actually harder than it may sound. Having a bigger garden means more work and I haven't found more time.
- I want to post on my blog every day. I don't want the summertime fun in the sun to distract me from my blog. It's my getaway, my "me time", and my accountability for my continued progress as a green mom.
- I want to continue losing weight. I am making great progress with my weight loss and I don't want ice cream and other temptations ruin it. I just have to remind myself that things like frozen watermelon balls are yummy summer treats, too.
- I want to eat out less. This is a part of getting greener that my family still needs to work on. I want to get into the habit of taking my lunch to work, packing a cooler of snacks for the car, and cooking dinner at home every day. We will eat healthier and save money, as well as knowing where our food comes from.