Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge: Day 27

Today's Challenge: What is the best gift you have ever received?


Going Green with the Grizls

Well, I can state the obvious first, and tell you that the best gift was my children. They are truly a wonderful gift. 

But even as I say that, you are rolling your eyes and thinking, yes, but what present did a person give you that was wonderful?

I know that's what you want, but I can't think of one. 

I never have been a very good gift receiver. I am a great and thoughtful gift giver, but I don't graciously receive. It's something I know I need to work on. I'm not exactly a "material girl" so I guess that's part of it...I just don't have a long wish list. Also, when people buy me gifts I feel guilty! When I say "you shouldn't have" I really mean it! It's terrible, but true! On the other hand, I could rattle off a list of my favorite gifts given!



No comments:

Post a Comment